Latest Issue (62) (August)
In this issue of Coastal News we learn more about research being undertaken to solve the centuries-old issue of biofouling. You can also read about:
· Tamaki Drive wave overtopping research
· Dispersal of dredging plumes in Tauranga Harbour
· News from our regions and universities
· The 2016 conference
Coastal News is the regular publication of the New Zealand Coastal Society which is distributed to members and at the NZCS annual conference. It is published in February, June and November each year.
Coastal News contains articles on a wide range of coastal topics, such as:
- recent research
- legislative changes
- international developments
- student news
- innovative and best practice projects around New Zealand.
It also has updates on:
- upcoming conferences and events
- contact information for the NZCS committee and regional representatives.
We are always looking for articles and news items for Coastal News so if you would like to contribute, please fill out the 'Submit An Article' form online.
We are always interested in improving Coastal News and welcome your feedback or ideas. Please contact the NZCS Administrator at